Go To: Site Map Go To: Home Go To: School Calendar Go To: Contact Go To: Site Search


new to dcps

how to enroll

important phone numbers

feedback & ideas

help your kid

get involved



guidance services


If your student/s has been enrolled in another school district, parents are asked to provide the latest report card from that district. Or, another option is a Social Security number. Transfers from one DCPS school to another are allowed on space availability and random selection. Applications for transfers are accepted in May for the opening of school and in January for the second semester.

Go To: Legal Disclaimer Go To: Privacy Policy